Swiggy promotes Phani Kishan Addepalli as new co-founder
Bengaluru-based food delivery platform Swiggy has promoted its current VP of strategy and investments Phani Kishan Addepalli as new co-founder.
Addepalli joined the food-tech company in 2015 as General Manager looking after Strategy, Analytics, CX & New Initiatives at the company.
“This is an ode to one such Swiggster – someone who’s been one of my biggest sources of energy in this journey. Nandan and I are really excited to share with you that Phani Kishan will now be elevated to a co-founder role at Swiggy,” shared Sri Harsha Majety in an email to its employee by adding that Phani joined them as early on in 2015 and has been his fixer and go-to-guy for many important problems for as long as he can remember. “Over these 6 years, he’s probably had the record for setting up multiple high leverage functions from the ground up,” added Majety.
“I’ve always been amazed by Phani’s ability to take on very new charters and operate from first principles, to go out and do a stellar job. His approach to building new and enduring organisational capabilities has always been a force multiplier for us, and I can’t wait to see him go on and take new challenges to build even more capabilities in the years to come,” added Majety in his email to the employees.
Earlier, last month Swiggy’s COO Vivek Sunder resigned from the company.
- Swiggy launches Emergency Support Services to assist delivery partners July 30, 2021
- Swiggy closes $1.25 billion in funding, to double down on Instamart, acquisitions, talent July 21, 2021
- Swiggy promotes Phani Kishan Addepalli as new co-founder July 13, 2021
- Flipkart launches QR-code-based pay-on-delivery facility for customers June 11, 2021
- How Smart Food Technology can aid Restaurant Growth June 10, 2021